The climate discussion being carried out all over the world affects everyone and has prompted many to initiate new developments. Renewable energy carriers play an important role in sustainable, worldwide energy systems in order to reduce the dependence on fossil fuel providers and simultaneously diminish their effects.
In keeping with the motto:
"The sun isn‘t going anywhere and doesn’t even send us a bill", the company EPS soltec manufactures intelligent products that serve as environmental protection and sustainably save costs. The best quality and convincing technology distinguish the products of EPS. Foresighted thinking, taking a clear position and technical perfection in implementation are the guarantees for success. We stand behind these values, we believe in them and we work according to them.
Now is the time for a change! Take this path with us into an independent future - for the sake of the environment, for the sake of our children and ultimately for our own sakes!
Self-sufficient power is only possible by using renewable energies.
Planning – Project Management – Construction Supervision – Handling of Subsidies
- for biomass heating plants
- for biomass-based combined heat and power plants
- for biogas plants
- for district heating grids
- for fuel production plants (vegetable oil, biogas)
- for solar systems
- for photovoltaic systems
- for energy and ecologically efficient building systems (heating - ventilation - sanitation – cooling technology) – Energy Performance Certificates
Energy Concepts – Consulting, Information and Project Development
- for communities, settlements
- for commercial and industrial enterprises
- for builders
- for single-family homes
Potential Analyses for Microregions and Communities
- Status survey of the current energy supply and energy consumption
- Survey of available resources, which can be fed into energy utilization
- Comparison of unbonded energy sources, as well as energy sources and/or energy potential already included in the added value chain
- Type of the energy technologies currently in use
- Energy-saving potential depending on the condition of the building and heating system
- List of consumer potentials
- Identification of significant protagonists and key personalities in the region / community
- Survey of available idle capacity for possible logistics systems
Energy Contracting - Operation, Heat Sale and Administration
- of local biomass heating systems
- of combined pressure and heat plants
- of vegetable oil-based fuel production plants